3300 S. 14th Street, Suite 212
Abilene, Texas 79605
325.692.3000 – Tel
325.692.3002 – Fax
New York City Support & Services
212.422.3700 – Tel
212.422.3720 – Fax
Map - Abilene Office
Our Clients Case Studies – Case 2 — Global Pharmaceutical Leader
For the past fifteen years, Ferris Consulting has built a strong partnership with a global pharmaceutical giant and one of the world's largest consulting companies, where we provide talented and motivated employees to fulfill the demanding technical job requirements that the dynamic pharmaceutical industry generates.
The Ferris Consulting team, consisting of more than 80 technology professionals, manages and operates the client's Help Desk, Desktop, Network, and Application Support functional areas. Ferris Consulting is responsible for the technology support for approximately 8000 local and remote client users internationally, and superintends a call volume ranging from 30,000 to 40,000 calls per month.
Through this program, the Ferris Consulting staff provides technical assistance covering more than 225 unique hardware and software products, including both commercial and proprietary elements.
As part of our comprehensive support for this pharmaceutical leader, Ferris Consulting employees are responsible for the following:
- Design, develop, implement and support software applications to support business processes
- Maintain quality reporting
- Implement role transition process plans
- Develop and implement mentoring programs
- Develop and implement Best Practices methodology
- Design, develop and implement Competency Models
- Organize and implement PC Mashes
- Provide proactive staff recruiting support for technical positions
- Improve business processes and workflow
- Create and manage the professional development program
Our ability to establish an effective presence with our client and perform as a true partner in their technology operations is a direct result of our commitment to customized service and demonstrated staff expertise. By listening to our client and adapting to their changing needs we will continue to grow and support their initiatives with responsive quality service.